Chamber Energy Program
Powered by Community Energy Advisors
(To determine if your Chamber offers this benefit, please find your Chamber on the Directory page.)
About Community Energy Advisors
Community Energy Advisors (CEA) is a Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) certified energy management firm that educates and empowers organizations to maximize the economics of their energy assets. By staying one step ahead of changes in the energy industry and utilizing analytics, advanced tariff modeling and reporting, CEA delivers a multitude of energy management solutions that positively impact customers’ bills.
Why Offer the CHAMBER ENERGY PROGRAM to your members?
Through the Chamber Energy Program, members have a unique opportunity to work with the experts at CEA for all their utility cost management needs.
- SOCA’s Preferred energy program
- Local experts with national expertise
- Drive new and renewal membership
- Save current members money
- Create a new revenue stream for your chamber by receiving monthly re-occurring commission payments
- Chamber members get the peace of mind that comes with the program cornerstones: Education, Savings, and Protection