Sunbury Big Walnut Area Chamber of Commerce
SOCA Benefit Plan
The Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance has joined forces with the Northern Ohio Area Chambers of Commerce, the Central Ohio Chambers of Commerce, the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber to form a self-funded medical benefit plan aimed at sole proprietors and small employers with 2 to 50 employees.
The SOCA Benefit Plan is a multiple employer welfare arrangement. Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield provides claims administration and stop loss protection. Participating employers are required to maintain membership with a Chamber of Commerce that is authorized to offer the Plan. Distribution of the Plan is limited to Anthem appointed brokers who have completed product-specific training. The Plan is governed by a Board of Trustees elected by participating employers.
The Plan is offered by more than 280 local Chambers of Commerce in Ohio and through a distribution network of approximately 500 insurance professionals.
To learn more about the SOCA Benefit Plan, feel free to click on the links below to download various fliers and brochures. If you would like someone to contact you for a quote, please fill out the contact form ator leave us a message at our toll-free number 1-844-Med-Ohio (1-844-633-6446).
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Chamber Saver
We know your priority is to make the most of your company's health benefit dollars, especially during a tough economy. That's why we've made it our business to offer your business a wide portfolio of affordable plan options. As a chamber member with 2-99 employees, you will have access to a 1.4% savings on any Anthem group health insurance plan through a premium tax credit savings.*
You'll have your choice of Anthem Plans, from industry-leading consumer-driven health plans (Health Savings Account compatible plans), to traditional plans and all backed by the exceptional nationwide network access and local sales and service millions of Americans trust.
For a free quote, contact the chamber for a list of member brokers. Or, call SOCA at 937-395-4533.
* Discount only applies to chamber members who do not already have Anthem insurance
Prescription Savings Card
The Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance Prescription Savings Card Program is a FREE pharmacy discount card which is quite unique as it can benefit everyone including those who have an insurance prescription plan. If you have a generic copay of $10 or higher, The ApproRx discounted price will be less than your copay 70% of the time. To learn more contact Kyle Fields 1-866-900-3711.
Hunter Consulting Company provides comprehensive consulting and claims administration in the area of Workers’ and Unemployment Compensations. The Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance’s Group Rating Program is one of the most utilized benefit programs offered. This benefit can add to your competitive edge in today's complex market.
Established in 1986, Hunter Consulting has established itself as one of Ohio's premier Third Party Administrators. Hunter has been the administrator for the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance's Workers' Compensation Group Rating Program since we were formed in 1993.
The Group Rating program is designed to substantially reduce your company's rate and may represent significant savings for your company. Our Group Rating Program is one of the fastest growing programs in the State of Ohio, offering highly competitive premium discounts while maintaining excellent claims administrative services.
For more information and a no cost, no obligation review, please contact Hunter Consulting at 1-800-486-6652.
Chamber Energy Program
About Community Energy Advisors
Community Energy Advisors (CEA) is a Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) certified energy management firm that educates and empowers organizations to maximize the economics of their energy assets. By staying one step ahead of changes in the energy industry and utilizing analytics, advanced tariff modeling and reporting, CEA delivers a multitude of energy management solutions that positively impact customers’ bills.
Why Offer the CHAMBER ENERGY PROGRAM to your members?
Through the Chamber Energy Program, members have a unique opportunity to work with the experts at CEA for all their utility cost management needs.
- SOCA’s Preferred energy program
- Local experts with national expertise
- Drive new and renewal membership
- Save current members money
- Create a new revenue stream for your chamber by receiving monthly re-occurring commission payments
- Chamber members get the peace of mind that comes with the program cornerstones: Education, Savings, and Protection
SOCA Pooled Employer Plan
A Unique Solution for Small Businesses
(To determine if your Chamber offers this benefit, please find your Chamber on the Directory page.)
Many small business owners wish they could provide employees with a retirement plan, but are concerned about:
- Potential Costs
- Lack of time and expertise
- Fiduciary responsibilities and liabilities
Thanks to new legislation, small-to-mid-sized employers can now pool together in the same retirement plan, providing affordable benefits similar to some of the largest companies in the country.
Under the SECURE Act, the first significant retirement-related legislation in more than a decade, employers can offer retirement plans to their employees through a Pooled Employer Plan (PEP). A PEP, available January 2021, is a new kind of defined contribution plan similar to the 401(k) plans offered by individual employers, but with many advantages for your business and your employees.
Overview and Advantages of a PEP
In a PEP, employers of all sizes, industries, locations etc. can join together and become a "member employer" through the SOCA Pooled Employer Plan (SOCA PEP). The Newport Group the Pooled Plan Provider (PPP) of the SOCA PEP and is responsible for establishment, management, fiduciary oversight and operations of the plan on behalf of the member employers. In the SOCA PEP, member employers can take advantage of:
- Cost Efficiencies - Costs are lower because they spread across a larger participant and assest base, thereby reducing the costs for each member of the plan.
- Fiduciary Risk Mitigation - Fiduciary duties are outsourced to a plan advisor serving as an ERISA 3(38) investment fiduciary.
- Operational Outsourcing - Newport Group is the Pooled Plan Provider (PPP) and assumes many of the administrative burdens on behalf of the member employers including eligibility, beneficiary tracking and plan disbursements.
- Increased Focus - Member employers use fewer resources allowing more focus on growing revenues and profits in their business.
To learn more contact Dale Essenmacher Regional Vice President of the Newport Group at (248) 212-3223 or email@example.com
strategic HR inc.
strategic HR inc.
strategic HR inc. is an outsourced HR management firm working with organizations that have a lean HR or no HR department. Our HR experts partner with you to support some or all of your HR needs, without adding headcount.
We’ve been providing customized human resources and recruiting expertise to organizations of all sizes since 1995, and we’re proud to be recognized as a leader in our industry.
We are pleased to partner with SOCA to offer chamber member discounts on our Virtual HR Solutions providing access to our 24/7 self-service online HR tools and resources; plus unlimited access to HR professionals via phone, email, or chat.
and how our Virtual HR Solutions can help you manage your HR compliance and support your employee relations and training needs.
Bottom line, we can save you time by tacklng your HR challenges - not matter how big or small- allowing you to focus on what you do best.
For more information please contact our experts at ChamberSales@strategichrinc.com
Elavon US Bank Payment Processing
Never Miss a Sale!
We can help save you money!
Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance has partnered with Elavon, a leading payment processor, to provide you with innovative payment solutions to enhance your business. Chamber members who take advantage of Elavon’s payment processing program will get the Chambers preferred partner pricing.
Today, customers want you to accept payments a number of ways – in store, online, over the phone or mobile wallet. This doesn’t need to be expensive or complicated, which is where Elavon can help. Elavon offers a simple, cost effective payment processing program, all backed by the highest standard of customer service.
Advantages of Choosing Elavon-
- All the payment types you need
- Elavon enables businesses to accept all major credit and debit cards, corporate, purchasing commercial cards and electronic checks.
- Latest payment technology
- Smart/Chip/EMV terminals, mobile wallet payment technology, billing and invoicing, medical payments software, in-person, online and tablet solutions for all of your business needs.
- Data security
- We help you protect data with strong encryption and tokenization technology with our Safe-T suite solution.
- Get the answers you need when you need them
- We are here when you need us with 24/7/365 access to Customer Service.
- Feel secure in knowing that you have a dedicated account manager to help you manage your payments efficiently.
- Convenient, Easily Accessible Reporting
- Monitor your account at your convenience from any web browser.
Get a free competitive analysis and let us find a solution for your business. To learn more call John Webb at 937-671-1606 or John.firstname.lastname@example.org.
LegalShield & IDShield
We believe every family and every business deserves affordable legal and identity theft protection. Including you. No matter how traumatic or trivial your situation, and no matter how large or small your business, we are here to help.
Give Todd Goodwin or Nick Goodwin a call at 855-294-0888 or email Toddg@voluntarymkt.com or Nickg@voluntarymkt.com with questions or schedule an appointment
Teamworx is a PEO (Professional Employer Organization), we process payroll, taxes, workers’ comp, and unemployment, as well as providing labor advice and safety services to our clients.
How are companies able to save money? By hiring Teamworx, companies are able to report payroll thru Teamworx’s Self-Insured policy, instead of going thru the State Fund. Teamworx actually can determine its’ own client’s rates, not the BWC (Bureau of Workers Comp).
Allow Teamworx to perform a FREE REVIEW. We can help determine the financial impact of hiring a PEO. Just agree to a review or send back the Temporary Authorization (AC-3).
Businesses that would benefit the most from working with Teamworx:
Blue Collar Industries (Construction-Foundries, Manufacturing, Transportation, Nursing Facilities)
50-200 Employees will financially benefit the most
Employers that do not have an HR Director on staff (or thinking about hiring one)
Employers that are already outsourcing payroll
Employers that have dealt with lawsuits or unemployment claims
Employers that have an increase in workers’ comp premiums
Trak-1 Employment Screening
Trak-1 Employment Screening
The Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance has partnered with Trak-1 to offer chamber members discounts on employment background screening.
In an uncertain world, Trak-1 provides security by enabling organizations of all sizes to accurately and responsibly assess human risk and improve decision making.
Clients rely on Trak-1's unsurpassed data quality and return time, leading edge technologies, deep industry experience, true commitment to compliance, and respect and dedication to both them and their applicants. In short, clients experience increased profits, reduced risk and improved efficiency through Trak-1 solutions and products. Your solution is here...with at least a 12% discount for your business! That's even better!
Your Business Can Use Trak-1 to:
- Establish an accredited and compliant way to screen potential or current employees.
- Verify education and employment history.
- Increase workplace safety and minimize loss.
- Assess credit history to avoid financial improprieties.
- Check driving records and access criminal records.
- Conduct other types of screening including residential and volunteer
Benefits to Your Business:
- Clean, easy to read online PDF reports for better informed decisions.
- Fast turn-around times...with many results instantly.
- Adverse action letters built right into the system...how are you handling this process?
- Local, LIVE customer support.
- User friendly web-based system available 24/7.
- No monthly minimums, no monthly support fees.
Learn More. CALL TODAY!
Dave Klotz at Trak-1
800-780-6407 or email@example.com.