Cost Saving Benefits
Chamber Membership Projection Calculator
How to Use This Calculator:
This tool will help Chambers of Commerce determine the performance goals for desired membership levels.
- On the left side, you will see four fields in which you can enter data.
- Current Membership: Enter the number of members that you currently have.
- Retention Rate: Enter your current (or desired) retention rate. We have pre-populated this at 90% but you can change it to any number.
- Desired New Members / Year: Enter the number of new members you want to gain in the next 12 months.
- Number of Years: Enter the number of years to be measured.
- Once you have entered data into those four fields, click "Submit".
- New data will populate on the right hand side of the page:
- Starting Members is the same number as your Current Membership.
- Total Members Gained is the number of members you will gain/lose according to the criteria that you entered.
- Total Members Lost is your "churn", which equals the number of members you will lose according to the data you entered.
- Ending Members is the number of members you will have at the end of your measured time period, according to the data you entered.